I’m so proud to present my “pandemic baby”, the Dancing Doula Podcast!
The Dancing Doula Podcast is a compilation of candid conversations with some of my friends about things such as birth, feminism, dance, parenting, self care, empowerment, and the list goes on.
I hope to bring about a sense of togetherness by being real and talking about things that might make people uncomfortable. The truth is, communication is connection and in the current state of the world, we all need a bit more connection in our lives! Scroll down to stream the episodes right from this page.
20 – Diversity in politics, leaving a legacy for the queer community and intersectional feminism in government with Janis Irwin – The Dancing Doula Podcast
- 20 – Diversity in politics, leaving a legacy for the queer community and intersectional feminism in government with Janis Irwin
- 19 – Introducing the Birth Society! with multiple guests
- 18 – Full spectrum birth work, broken systems, dismantling transphobia and cultural appropriation real talk with Emily
- 17 – The journey to becoming a doula, birth trauma, the importance of doula activism and becoming more inclusive with Justine
- 16 – Reclaiming our lost heritage, journey through infertility, unassisted birth and cannabis love with Lauren Mary