I’m so proud to present my “pandemic baby”, the Dancing Doula Podcast!
The Dancing Doula Podcast is a compilation of candid conversations with some of my friends about things such as birth, feminism, dance, parenting, self care, empowerment, and the list goes on.
I hope to bring about a sense of togetherness by being real and talking about things that might make people uncomfortable. The truth is, communication is connection and in the current state of the world, we all need a bit more connection in our lives! Scroll down to stream the episodes right from this page.
17 – The journey to becoming a doula, birth trauma, the importance of doula activism and becoming more inclusive with Justine – The Dancing Doula Podcast
- 17 – The journey to becoming a doula, birth trauma, the importance of doula activism and becoming more inclusive with Justine
- 16 – Reclaiming our lost heritage, journey through infertility, unassisted birth and cannabis love with Lauren Mary
- 15 – Growing up in the bush, real-life struggles of a nurse and creating a positive mindset with Celine
- 14 – Reclaiming women's health, postpartum body positivity and the ups and downs of being an empath with Liz
- 13 – Navigating mental health, raising spirited children, advocating for ourselves and self care tips with Vanessa